Event has already taken place!
MOP 2023 Planning Meeting
ONLINE (ZOOM) THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 2022 6 PM Note: This event has passed, but you can view the video here. Interested in participating in the 2023 Month of Photography
THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 2022
Note: This event has passed, but you can view the video here.
Interested in participating in the 2023 Month of Photography Denver festival? Now’s the time to start planning! Whether you’re an artist seeking to exhibit, a space seeking to host an event, or you simply want to learn more, please join us for this virtual planning meeting.
Please register in advance. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the meeting.
Host: Colorado Photographic Arts Center (Moderator: Samantha Johnston, Executive Director & Curator)
Who Should Attend?
This meeting is open to everyone, but ideal for:
- Staff at museums, galleries, art centers, or other spaces that wish to host exhibitions or events during the festival
- Artists and photographers seeking exhibition opportunities
- Others interested in participating as volunteers, sponsors, or supporters
What’s on the agenda?
- Festival overview
- How to find out about calls for entry and other exhibition opportunities
- How to upload a call for entry, event, or exhibition to the MOP website
- How to be included in the printed guide
- Key dates and deadlines
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 11:50 pm
Virtual Event Details
The Colorado Photographic Arts Center (CPAC) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting excellent photography through exhibitions, education, and community outreach. The Month of Photography Denver Festival is a program of CPAC.firstname.lastname@example.org 1070 Bannock St., Denver 80204